There is a $30.00 Registration Fee per student/$50 Fee per family. This non-refundable fee is due when registering the student.
Tuition is based on a yearly rate and amount of classes per family.
- Equal payments made from September to March with April and May payments due in April.
- Payments made after the 14th of the current month will be subject to an additional payment of $5.
- Payment made in full by September 30, 2018 will receive a 5% discount. Offer is good on tuition only!
- Payments may be made in cash or by check. Any check that is returned will be subject to a $20.00 fee.
- Payments made after April 28, 2019 must be paid in CASH only. All accounts must be paid in full by May 1, 2019 in order to perform in the recital.
- Our Annual Recital is held in May, where students will perform at one of the local high schools. A costume fee of $60.00 is charged for each costume ordered. This fee is a deposit with most costumes ranging between $60.00 and $70.00. The balance will be billed in February.
- There is a Rehearsal/Recital Fee of $40.00 per family due in March to perform in the show.
- If performing in one show, each family will receive 4 tickets to the performance. If performing in two shows, each family will receive 2 tickets for each show. Additional tickets are $10 each.
|1 hour or less||$48/month||$432/year|
|1 1/2 hours||$66/month||$594/year|
|2 1/2 hours||$95/month||$855/year|
Each additional hour after four hours will be charged $20/month with a total cap at $225/month for unlimited classes.
The following fees are non-refundable:
- Registration Fee
- Costume and Recital Fees
- There are no refunds for missed classes or if the student quits during the month
Attendance: Attendance is an integral part of the learning process. It is important that students attend class regularly. Make up classes are provided, but must be done within two weeks of the missed class. There are no make ups for classes missed in April and May.
Closing: Closings will be announced on WGRZ and WKBW television along with their affiliated radio stations. You may also call the studio as it will be on the phone message.